Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I was hoping you would respond before my bed time and thankyou for doing so.. You stand up for management pretty well all the time ,,all though at one OPEL AGM you came down pretty hard on Leon P,, and so you should and thank you for doing so.. I was not there ,,but from reading the forum I learned that..But,, the current mangement are big name managent people with a great resume but until they take PTK to the Big Time,, IMHO,, it means nothing.. We have heard ,,better communication,, up to the right ( which only means one thing for a venture exchange stock is a rise in share price,, and a increase in share holder value ,,which again only means one thing for a venture exchange stock holder)... So,, where is it ?? The time has come the Wlarus said.. Sorry for the questions because I know it is impossible for you or anyone else to answer.. We will just carry on and hope for the best.. Cheers!!

New Message
Please login to post a reply