Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Today, July 25, it is disclosed that Verizon wil be acquiring Yahoo. For Yahoo, Question Is What to Do With $40 Billion in Leftovers. Yahoo Board Member said they have a pile of cash in addition to other valuable assets. The remaining company is referred to as "Remain Co" that would essentially exist as a publicly traded investment company “with no current intent.” DUH! let them bring us in as a "current intent" that would become larger than Verizon (maybe).

Think about it a second. Doesn't Yahoo, now aka Remain Co,. have vast connections in the call centers of the WORLD!

Surely someone on this board can make a call to Poet's management and bring this idea to Remain Co. It seems to me that a merger with Remain Co. would be ideal RIGHT NOW! We are like a hermit crab looking for a "shell", aka Remain Co, that is looking for a "current intent" .

POET would become the primary compaqny (parent) and sell off the non-compatible asets over time. This would provide Poet with all the bells and whistles of mega cash, mega stature, vis a vie trading on major stock exchange, major exposure to vertical markets, etc.

Current management is certainly ahead of the curve in developing semi conductor technologies. But what I have suggested requires a different talent dealing with sophisticated mergers and acquisitions. Hopefully management is cognizant of this.

Well, I have thrown the pirst pitch. Now let's see if any batters want to take a swing with comments.

Pecos

Jul 26, 2016 12:30PM
Jul 26, 2016 02:24PM
Jul 26, 2016 02:42PM
Jul 26, 2016 02:48PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply