Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Icon president IR
Aug 30, 2016 05:27PM
Aug 30, 2016 05:41PM
Aug 30, 2016 05:42PM
Aug 30, 2016 05:55PM
Aug 30, 2016 06:35PM
Aug 30, 2016 07:15PM
Aug 30, 2016 07:21PM
Aug 30, 2016 07:40PM

Dear Junkers,

I'm so glad that you enjoyed you wilderness trip and your return to good news.

The focus of comment here is about the change of IR but for me the real message is just how much potential is now built into the POET project by the aquisitions of Denselight and BB. We have been given clear sight of exciting products that will be enhanced by the POET process in the Denselight pipeline, let alone the good progress made on the first pure POET products, but is it to be a stand alone detector or the AOC that takes the lead?

This announcement also ended any sence that this company has not made money which for me now places it in a totally different class than the adventure in the wilderness that you and I took a punt at so long ago. Its dangerous to say derisked but I found it very interesting to note that there are now totally different sorts of risks being discussed in the financials that are far less of the Venture aspects of company building and much more of the production company POET has become.

I presume the IR thing is principally about ensuring that PTK is listed on the right market and about time too.

as ever,

sula

New Message
Please login to post a reply