Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
I said that I expected the first product ready for market Sept 2016. I also said that my birthday would be a great day to announce such a product. Oh well, looks like I'm a tad off. Perhaps "soon",ugh. I've been watching the board regularly but have had nothing to add as I feel that until the prototype is announced it's all just bones without meat. To me there have been optimization challenges that have been unexpected. Once these technical challenges are overcome, and the recipe has been perfected, only then can they announce to the world they have done the improbable. The share price will respond accordingly. Like others, I too have had my patience tested invested here. I feel though that enough information has been released to warrant the belief that success is imminent. When is anyone's guess. I wish everyone well. I wish the private message option was back on as that was a real plus for Agoracom. But I digress. Mack, I agree with your last post. Much more I could add about other posts but.....let's just see what the company announces. Then we can see where things are at. I am Buddha, hear me sit.... Take care Derek
New Message
Please login to post a reply