Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Message: Re: More News..POET Technologies Announces Proposed Public Offering of Common Stock

"Does anyone really believe that raising money at $0.75 to $0.80 is what they're going to do?"

Hogan, that's just not the way these things work. It would be most unusual for a stock to go up prior to an already announced offering based on news to be released. I just haven't seen anything like that before, although I'm sure it's happened. I'm fairly certain it's not going to happen in this case.

For months, the price and volume have been screaming delays. The screams could have been wrong, as I said before, that is just one factor to be evaluated. Even though I anticipate crap (aka, reality) like this, this is the saddest day I can remember as a fairly long time POET shareholder ( 5 or 6 years).

New Message
Please login to post a reply