Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Message: More News..POET Technologies Announces Proposed Public Offering of Common Stock

Baba, I can appreciate what you're saying but this whole thing just doesn't make much sense to me at the moment. What they announced publicly, the sequencing, the new presentation.....

It would seem to me that any responsible and rational management group with new IR guidance etc would reasonably predict this market reaction......so why all of this now? And, if they truly need cash, who or which institutional investor(s) would invest without some reasonable assurance that the technology is not flawed. This just doesn't add up for me at the moment and unlike JTB, I won't pull the plug without getting thru the Q3 earnings call and hopefully some more clarity and vision. By then, we should have financing details etc. and besides, I'm not really partial to crystalizing a loss.

New Message
Please login to post a reply