Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Well, I dont feel treated well as a retail shareholder. I dont like the way financing is done, why dont they just issue pre-emptive rights w/o warrants? I dont like thinks like a CC being announced to certain people way ahead of a public release. Why not issue a proper press release in the first place?

Another issue that boggles my mind is that they didnt manage to hire an office manager for a year or so. If there where an office manager, one of his tasks would be to remove the job advertisements for his position as well as defining the other job advertisements. By the way, where is the job located? USA, CAN? Actually I have no clue.

Promising to disrupt the semiconducter industry and not being able to handle a position for an office manager, not to mention an update of company presentation or BoD description s telling. Is Alfalight still anticipating a value added transaction in 2015? If they have an office manager, he should be fired, if they dont have one I´d volunteer for a few month...

New Message
Please login to post a reply