Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Hello to Mrs. TB. nice to see you here Tombot! Good to see some coverage on this stock. Regarding the recent depressed share price. For those of us that got in at much higher levels, I ask, in the long run will it matter? Of course time will tell. Most of us would really like to be initiating our full position right now today at these prices giving us much bigger holdings, but that's not very realistic. Let's suppose (pure speculation) that the company refused a buyout offer somewhere along the way when the technology was not as developed as it is now, or that perhaps they did not pursue buyout offers when they might have. And let's suppose that the price for choosing to develop and build this technology and this company is the price that we are paying right now with the gyrations in share price, another pp offering creating more dilution, along with the uncertainties we are experiencing now. We cannot know the future, but I am hopeful that in the long run none of this will matter. Sometime ago I bought a full position. If it this technology pans out and this management executes as they have proposed per plan, then that is the additional price I will have paid to own a piece of this disruptive technology and this company with this management. I am hopeful that I will still be much better off than if the company had taken a lowball offer earlier on, or if I had sold on any upswings. I believe in this technology. I believe in this management. I hope that it won't matter what price we got in on and that we will just be glad we held tight and that we will be handsomely rewarded for holding tight to this stock. Just my opinion. Good luck to all longs!
New Message
Please login to post a reply