Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

The thing I fear is that the road show that they are currently doing must not be resonating with the potential buyers. We have the "supposed" presentation that they are using so why is it that it doesn't get enthusiasm? You have executive team that is highly talented and well regarded by industry and customers, we have patents and some proved results that show exceptional performance and some products are capable of being mass produced at acceptable costs. So what gives? There must be somethig we don't know that is driving the need for $10-15 Mil ASAP that they would accept such a low price. Is it possible that they have picked up more costs from their acquisitions that they were not aware of or is their more development costs than anticipted or is it something stupid like a math mistake in the cashflow calculations or some weird tax liability they picked up in the foreign markets. I can't figure it. My best sense given the way I feel (mushroom corner) we have been treated the past year logic would seem to say that I should run away from this puppy. I have too much money and personal stake invested in the past 4 years to run away. Hope my logic is wrong and I don't regret my emotional decsion to stay in.

New Message
Please login to post a reply