Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Would like that as well, but you don't believe that somebody would sign a deal and pay more than 120% on top of the current price? I would really love that, but history with POET taught me to expect the unexpected. Since we are unexpected at 0,54 CAD, I see 0,50 for the PO unfortunately as more realistic than 1,20. I wrote to IR that to postpone or cancel the PO would be more shareholder value instead of giving away parts of the company as a gift diluting us once again. Management must be ember asked by the share price which is only falling since they took over. Still believing in them, but I really hate it that they can't get the stock above 1 CAD and keep it there. I ask management not to sell POET cheap. PC at least got the SP up. Ajit, Subash and Suresh need to take advice from somebody who understands the markets.
New Message
Please login to post a reply