Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Oct 25, 2016 01:29PM
Oct 25, 2016 02:33PM

Junkers "At some point we will put together a string of "green days" and everything will look better as per usual"

I agree with you, and right now we are witnessing a cleansing of some shareholders. Happens often, and might signal the last panic before things kick off. IMO, this is all about the rich getting richer, and the retail shareholders getting screwed over. Pretty much in line with reality on the stock market. I suppose once the rich people get 5x what they pay, many here will break even, and some will make a few bucks. Who knows down the road, I guess as long as we make money, so what if the rich people get way more than us. It is borderline criminal though, and hard to take, but not really a surprise. Then the warrants - grrr!!

The offering price might be $0.50 or maybe it is higher, in which case we are supposed to be happy about a 50% premium (or whatever) to the SP? However, if someone asked anyone here a couple of months ago about an offering at $0.75, we would have been very angry.

JTB "Robert in one of his last conversations with me said one thing POET has going against it was that management was not fully conversed in running a public company".

This is so obvious it hurts. I only hope that POET management acknowledges this, and gets help in this respect. Listen to what IR tells them and possibly hire someone that knows the market (our new CFO?) and listen to them.

Bottom line is they need to execute, and clearly communicate what they have executed, and soon! I am waiting for positive news about the POET IP, and not DenseLight. When we hear about revenue projections, I sure hope we don't just hear about DenseLight revenues. I am wondering if that has become a distraction, but I hope it is not and everything ties together nicely.

I would not want to have to speak with shareholders right now if I was POET management. They must have something in the works to spark this thing, nothing else makes sense.

Good luck!!

Oct 25, 2016 03:12PM
Oct 25, 2016 06:30PM
Oct 25, 2016 07:00PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply