Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

There has been a lot of angst and hand wringing on his board of late due to the SP. It's uncomfortable but lets take a deep breath and stand back a little:

-whilst the company may be listed it has the characteristics of a Private Equity investment. It will be volatile, there will be uncertainty and there will be diution on the way

-We have a first class team on board which gets stronger. We must believe they know what they are doing or else we wouldn't stay invested

-We potentially have ground breaking disruptive products into a huge market and should have first mover advantage.

-We should see the financing as a postive not a negative. It will be an integral part of a plan. We may not know or yet undestand that plan but that doesn't mean it does not exist. The financing will be another step in the journey.

-The true value of the company and the SP will not correlate at this stage. Without earnings and cashflow SP will be driven by shareholder sentiment alone. Once we have earnings then one can better undestand the worh of the company and the SP will become a better (but still not exact) indicator of value.

Have faith. We may not understand the plan or where we are on the pathway but if we believe in the company and have the stomach to endure the pain of the SP then we should hopefully eventually be well rewarded.

If we can not tolerate the pain or don''t belive in the future potential then we should divest and move on.

I believe in the potential. The SP is painful, but a distraction. I sense we are much closer to some better times than some on his board may think. I hope I am not wrong.

Good luck.

New Message
Please login to post a reply