Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Sorry Johnyreg but that is not an accurate statement. True the retail investors have been dealt a serious body-blow. But to suggest everything is lost is overly dramatic. Like everyone else who is long here, I am deep in the red and feeling the pain. That said, anyone with dry powder will be able to capitalize on this seemingly deliberate slamming of the sp, as the price is likely to bounce once the floor is reached around .36. I believe that, given the intelligence of the management, the likelyhood that there was no long term plan with the inception of this initiative is unlikely. In my humble opinion, I believe this action is part of a dilution plan to reduce the retailers ability to impact the sp in the long term (1-2years). Yes, I'm suggesting long term for 1-2 years as I believe the environment is now created where a lowball buyout is in order within the next two years. Create a massive number of shares outside of retailers hands and freely manipulate the sp to stay as low as needed so that a buck and a half looks really generous. Perhaps I'm wrong. I hope I'm wrong. I hope that the technology is so breathtaking that no matter the number of shares, it rises ....um....up and to the right......(cough, choke,) excuse me while I go and vomit now......derekwpg
New Message
Please login to post a reply