Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Good morning .. Early in Victoria. I take comfort in the long lists of positives.. Management .. Gov't grant.. They do not loan without understanding the business plan, relationships recently announced, only weeks ago told financials in good shape.. No need of funds.. And the list goes on. What changed their minds.. Something that requires funds? Or a window has opened (as Sun Tzu says they must rush in) ....too good to pass up.. Recall. Recent acquisitions... We now have only seen the first part of the story. ... agreed very troubling. I my opinion the stock will hold for a few days at .35.. Until they can reveal to us what was the sense of urgency that they felt that how bad the optics never the less was in the long term in the best interests of the shareholders. I remain confident that the opportunity was such they had to exploit opportunity and take the offer. My growing concern with respect and very understandable is the stampede for legal remedies ( yes I have a law degree with other qualifications).. But I urge all to hold.. Nothing lost till you sell..let the story play out. My fear is that this round of discussions may lead to a self inflicted wound.. And bring about out outcomes that were not intended. Certainly when we are in disarray we are inviting attack. I remain confident that in a few weeks with information the view will look different. Just thoughts. But I urge you Colleagues ... to hold and allow a very qualified team take us through these rough waters.. I remain confident there is a plan.. . Tpower
New Message
Please login to post a reply