Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

this friday was a massacre. i read all the posts here, i read the sedar, i made my thoughts and increased my position by 17%. buy when the bombs are fallin. i guess that one was a nuke. i admit this po is a hit in the face, especially after beeing that encouraged about made predictions. i buy more and am going to make more money available. (never that much i invested, though) because that 0,36 is ridicolous.

New information out of sedar for me is that they might have to pay a fine of 990000$ because of the investigation of SBIR granted money, umm, ok, nothing to mind about imho.

the reason i write here is that something boggles my mind: we had a delay because of the anadigics takeover by II-VI. they (management) said there are "economical uncertainties" wich lead to this decision.

II-VI also purchased wavetek, the company we get our wafers from, right? now management says they have to rearrange their wafer supply chain because of export issues? they don t say that there is someone who does not want them to join the marketplace with their vcsel... .

i appreciate a step towards an own wafer supply. it might take longer to evolve, but there are a lot of sharks around the blue ocean we hopefully get to someday.

as far as the 0,36 appears to be way to low i considered the price of the warrants exercised recently. i guess they were in a range between 0,23-0,46 so 0,36 is between that range and could probably be forced by "institutions".

is there a probability that the po-price is increasing if the demand is high enough?

do you think II-VI is a "friend" or possibly a foe? and could they withhold us from taking a share of the vcsel market they are heavily (and increasingly) involved?

let`s lick our wounds, let s see what the management !has! to say.

hope you can enjoy you re weekend,

s3ktor

New Message
Please login to post a reply