Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

We suddenly learn that the Co. is in financial straits and must raise money, a lot of money, at terms so onerous, that it caused tremendous damage to their share price and share holders. The market capitilization has been completely decimated as a result, along with investors. A quarter ago, there was $10 million dollars in the bank. And now they need to raise another $10 million. How long will that last?

How much money has been spent continuously changing the recipe for the VCSEL wafer? Which still doesn't work.

How much money has been sent to Singapore to support the Denselight operation there?

It has occured to me that our dream team management, all of whom come from large liquid corporations, are used to spending large sums of money on R&D. Maybe their plans are far too grandiose and costly and long term for a small micro cap which has no income? We have smart guys, scientists in charge, but maybe they are not the best suited to financially manage the Co.? Unfortunately, it's too late now to make corrections, and I don't see any light at the end of the tunnel. Maybe I need glasses. It is now imperitive that the Company explains itself in a clear honest way, and show a path forward. Management now has a credibility problem which needs to be addressed.

Another financing deal like the last one, if they can get it, would wipe out all share value.

New Message
Please login to post a reply