Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I have come to the conclusion that the only hope is that one day they can get the VCSEL to actually work as previously envisioned. It is a slim thread to hang on to, as obviously, they have not been able to deliver.

I think management bet the Co. on the Denselight & BB purchase deal. And I further think it has been too big of a financial drain, and thus the desperate attempt to raise money at any cost. They bit off more than they could chew. But, like Suresh said, "we are a real company now". This is just my interpetation of what has happened, it is my reality.

That's it, short and sweet. Without the VCSEL, there is no bailout by any large Co., and Poet is confined to try to produce and sell their own unique products. It has been suggested that Denselight will provide the revenue to keep this Co. liquid, but that may be years away. And in the mean time, we will continue to need funding. And that paints an even darker scenario which I do not want to entertain.

So, keep hoping that the VCSEL will work, and we can produce the AOC as promised.

p.s. There ought to be a firing of top management by the BOD. A sacrificial firing of the CFO - but they can't even do that as he has quit.

New Message
Please login to post a reply