Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

In speculative stocks, especially on exchanges teeming with speculative stocks, I have noticed over many years that the more a group of retail shareholders look forward to a certain event, be it news, a conference call, a public presentation, trial results, etc., the more likely that the event will result in a downward move in the share price. To those who enjoy the semantics, I would say that even when the event increases shareholder value, the share price declines.

The above is the way it generally works - does it work everytime, no, of course not, but I'd say 80% of the time. When this stock finally starts moving strongly northward, we will have nothing but guesses as to why. And most will be way off. Sort of like this weekend's guesses will someday prove to be (I hope).

By the way, winner of the Al Jolson, can't get him off the stage award, hands down, is FJ. The last couple of nights, he's announced he's had enough and is going to bed, but he feels compelled to do a few encores! It's tough to be FJ these days, but he has that Jolson "you ain't seen nothing yet" attitude. Heck, he could easily have been savvy enough to sell some of his shares at .70 and buy double those shares back tomorrow. I was only savvy enough to think about it, not nearly smart or gutsy enough to do it. Jack the Bear apparently did the first part, perhaps the second by now.

Good luck to everyone, I'm going to bed (really and truly).

New Message
Please login to post a reply