Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

After reveiwing the not so PUBLIC OFFERING's news release, I find it strange that there isn't any hold back period for the newly issued shares and warrents. After doing a little research about free trading warrents it says; "for a secondary market to exist for a specific warrent, the issuer of the warrent has to register the instrument with a listed exchange."

I wonder if the company has already registered them but it won't be anounced until the Nov 2 or 3 closing date. I still don't like how this was brought down but if the warrents were free trading I think that would take some of the dilutional effect away. Just my opinion

I'm going to spread a rumour here and say that mangement is p##s off at the market makers because they were told to bring the price down to CAN$.36 not US$.36 I know it's not funny but try to see the LOL

New Message
Please login to post a reply