Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

When i use my gut in the market I usually win. When I listen to other people I many times lose. Speaking of PC , when i saw him selling like crazy at $1.40 my gut said to me " sell , sell at least half"

I didn't listen to my gut. Big mistake.

I think PC sold, not because of what Fj was telling us at the time (as much as he believed it) but because PC knew where this was going and we, at least most us here, were to slow and perhaps too greedy to pay attention to the signs.

Shame on PC then, next time we make a mistake like that shame on us.

Remember this , there are a few selects here as everywhere who are always in the know and they can act quickly on what they know. As for us we only have the signs to act on and when "gut" says sell you sell. When "gut" says buy you buy. It's the retailer's best chance of survival in this god awful ,corrupt market, they call the "The Vulture"

All just my opinion of course.

Just some 'light thoughts' for a beautiful Saturday morning. LOL

Enjoy your day all.

New Message
Please login to post a reply