Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Message: I think we are seeing part of the reason for the timing of the raise.

I invested in a penny stock and I expected dilution at some point as it just seemed logical. I must admit the “giant ice berg now floating over top of us” (thanks Scary) I didn’t see hidden under the sea of ongoing R&D (wafer & Epi difficulties, etc.), absorbing acquisitions, and general Admin, but I should have. Even though given little (ZERO) real information concerning the state of Poet finances, this is a penny stock after all and I should have guessed.

We all agree the PO was handled poorly, it will continue to effect the SP going forward—for how long is the question. We cannot alter what has been done. You may even look for an exit, if it pleases. Truth is none of us feel that great at the moment, and with that in view why don’t we try taking it easy on each other. No sense in crossing swords or individual opinions.

One last thing, Day Trading/Swing Trading is OK, no big deal for me, keeps things liquid, not a great sin.

However, certain individuals among us who are into it should tone down their remarks while others are hurting. It’s just good taste. Recognize when you’re dispensing advice to the unwashed, that there are board members holding large positions in the hundreds of thousands (and more) who interpret even a hint of your market rhetoric as small time.

Peace out, TMI

New Message
Please login to post a reply