Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Oldgreg, I was simply asking a question. "Is anything of what was once believed still relevant, still likely obtainable in the near term?"

I was asking a question, hoping to make some sense of what has happened, and inviting comment. What's wrong with that? In the long term, anything is possible. But the question was specifically about near term.

The matter of 40 engineers, when it was first raised did confuse me, as I didn't understand it at the time. But it seems it was correct in retrospect, as the task has proved to be more difficult than envisioned.

To be clear, I have never ever accused management of fabricating lies. They may have held back some information, but that is not unusual. If there was fantasy involved, it was generated by optimistic shareholders, and it was contagious. I know first hand.

New Message
Please login to post a reply