Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Rainer you said

In other words, I wouldn't buy a single POET share just because of that very remote possibility. There are much better reasons to invest in POET, like the detector, the VCSEL transceiver, and the whole POET platform with its optoelectronical integration capabilities.

I totaly agree that VCSEL. Detector and AOC are the most compulsive reasons to be invested in PTK.

However, to use the term 'remote possibility' is ignoring a body of evidence up to the SUmmer of 2015. You undoubtedly have a unique capabilty to reason in ways many of us cannot, but why such a mental block on the possibility of an external develipment being in course. After all is that not what a strategy that includes licensing is all about.

Time warp back to the CIC when the team were putting forward a very compulsive reasons to be invested in PET with ring oscilators and many other electrical componets just about completed. A lot of people bought shares on this basis alone. Surely just because the screen went blank on this in June is not a reason to think it did not happen. If the onward development of PET into a processor or controller was taken on by a R&D department of anouther entitiy. Not a development PTI had the capacity to run with any chance of success at all, now VCSEL and Detector that is a different matter

I do rather feel that the TRAB was a Project Management Tool for an Apple development not a PTK POET development and it is a continuing process. 'remote possibility' is not rational. There is a distinct possibility that continuing TRAB meetings mean a partnership is being managed. Examining this should be part of our debate and not discarded.

sula

New Message
Please login to post a reply