Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Redtrader said, "it was artificial value which has led by wrong information and valuation and now we are paying the price for it. We are where we should have been and now it's up to the POET to give us "real" value

RT"

-----------------------------

To some degree, I would agree with Redtrader and kick myself for paying too much for this stock. I would say that the valuation before was based upon no delays and now the delays are factored into the price. The last financing was probably testament to that. Of course, with the bottleneck out of the way, then the market can once again assume about POET and take us back to around a dollar as POET regains the market's confidence. It will take a while since confidence was shaken, but today's NR had a few very good positives in it, but I am not sure the market will appreciate it yet. We'll see what happens tomorrow.

Monolithic

New Message
Please login to post a reply