Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

In all fairness, Sulasailor, Quan Gork's viewpoint is valid. We are all entitled to a gloomy view based upon the expectations we all had for the past few years. Some of those expectations are our fault and other expectations like "up and to the right", "platinum investors", and "execute execute execute" were probably quick straight from the hip retorts by management to a group of intrigued, but however anxious investors who only saw the value of their shares continue to go down while expecting our industry heavy-weights using the term "disruptive" as a possible angle to maintain or grow share value. On share price, they have failed miserably. On defeating each challenge that they faced, they have probably navigated very well. However, POET's success will not be reflected until the market sees clear evidence of execution as simply, "up and to the right" currently only means a strategic shot in soccer (aka/ as 'football') in your part of the world.

I do believe that POET is doing a lot on all angles and they had to execute quickly in putting out fires as they happened; however, the market does not give much value to 'putting out fires'. The market expects their roadmap to be met and then some. 2017 is the year that they must prove it as a matter of my opinion. Should they? We will all be very happy. Should they not? Then, prepare to get diluted into oblivion. Will they succeed? I think so; however, "I think" is not a sure thing.

Monolithic

New Message
Please login to post a reply