Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Re: "Poet needs to get all its ducks in a row before leaving the trenches and storming the markets"

I am a bit sensitive to such statements these days. I think a big part of the frustration, for me anyways and I am sure I am not alone, is for example:

2015 Feb, Peter Copetti at the CIC "we have got sort of everything lined up, all of our ducks are lined up" (bold is mine)

That was almost 2 years ago. I personally don't put any weight in these type of "words" anymore, and I suspect the market sees it the same way. I am with Ark "Show me the progress of the Detector and VCSEL!!!". I invested in POET, not DL, and I hope the DL acquisition ends up making sense and speeds up getting a POET product to market, although given this has not happened yet, I don't want to think how long it would have taken without "speeding it up". My biggest concern, which hopefully turns out to be wrong, is that DL has just turned out to be a significant distraction. IMO, the focus needs to be on a POET product. Perhaps that is still a major focus and progress has been made, but we certainly don't know anything about that. Hopefully we will at some point.

We need some indication of progress with the POET technology (please!).

Good Luck!!

New Message
Please login to post a reply