Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Jan 31, 2017 12:03PM
Jan 31, 2017 12:27PM
Jan 31, 2017 12:37PM
Jan 31, 2017 12:40PM
Jan 31, 2017 12:45PM
Jan 31, 2017 12:50PM
Jan 31, 2017 01:09PM
Jan 31, 2017 01:24PM

Having spoken to Subhash at two AGM's, he does strike me as the sensitive type (Suresh does not strike me as sensitive), one that would truly miss his family and lend extra weight to that aspect in making a decision. 

I assume he needs a full time position with commensurate pay, do we think he will be paid such an amount with POET, or do we think he "consults" until he finds full time employment - I would guess the latter.

The news release could have as easily been in Greek for me, but I'm pleased they are moving in a positive direction.  Whether what they have to offer, or will have to offer along these product lines will support our current market cap or a higher one, I don't know. 

I do note that most of the volume today was early, my guess the folks on this very board had much to do with that.  Even though the volume for the last 2/3 or so of the day, shall we say, sucked, the price held up, which I very much thought would NOT be the case.  That's good!

I thought Bill Ring might have added, "hey, just so there's no confusion, I'm the guy that told the whole story to POET when they acquired my company."  ;)

Frankly, I doubt there will be follow through on today's rally without further news, but I was sure wrong about the price this afternoon, so there's that.  I cannot begin to know the significance of today's NR's, so I have to rely on the share price action.  I can also rely on some of the posters here, but I'm not sure they fully grasp the commercial and share price moving potential of the NR's.  So, I look to the two things - our expert's views and the share price to determine just how good this news is.

I do believe top managment in our company have a good handle on what this may mean to the future of POET.

Jan 31, 2017 06:17PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply