Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Here's what I sent to IR a couple of minutes ago:

Dear Leanne, dear Brett,

thanks for the POET update! However, I have a couple of issues and questions with it, and perhaps you can help.

• The new press releases appeared in the news section of POET Technologies' website today. However, later in the day the company managed to somehow "restore" the previous contents of the index page http://www.poet-technologies.com/news.html which consequently does no longer show nor link to today's press releases.
  • The main problem, however, is that the press releases are completely Greek to the average investor. The average investor is not a techie. And while being a techie myself, I also have problems understanding certain parts of the press releases. Did the company phrase the news releases on purpose in a way so that the vast majority of readers would not be able to understand what they are reading? If yes, what is that purpose? If no, would the company please explain the new products and their intended applications in more detail and in layman's terms?
  • How do the new products compete with comparable products in the market?
  • What is the market outlook for these products?
  • And of course: What is the status of the integrated VCSEL transceiver and the detector? We haven't heard about them for a long time and last I checked the VCSEL wasn't working. Subhash has left Singapore/Taiwan, but with no apparent result. Is it that there is no result or that it is not apparent? Were are we now?

By the way, there is a whole bunch of minor issues with the POET website. I mentioned some of them some time ago, but the company did not seem to be interested. Please let me know if that stance has changed.

Thanks!

Jan 31, 2017 07:33PM
Jan 31, 2017 08:57PM
Jan 31, 2017 09:22PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply