Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Rainer (and all),

I wrote a similar email. But I am slightly confused. Why are we the ones asking these questions? Shouldn't the Investor Relations company be responsible for that? Of course there is no way to know if Brett asked management if they could give some bullet points and some digestible points in the NRs. On the main POET webpage we see: 

Up to 90% solution power savings improvement over existing technologies
Efficiency and the speed of light at the cost of copper
Up to 5x reduction in solution size

Can something similar not be included in their NRs? I mentioned this stock to an investment board and the responses were less than flat. No one wants to contract out the physics department to break down a news release for a company you're interested in investing in. Maybe it is being issued for 'above the table' purposes and they already have customers in mind? Benefit of the doubt...

...And now I was just looking to quote the NR but of course it isn't on their webpage. Who do we contact about the role of this IR firm? 

Again, there is no recourse for us. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply