Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I think it is good to keep in mind that "it ain't personal, it's business" needs to be applied to todays events.

The changing of the guard at the COB level is very much about market preception in the world beyond this board.

Recall, if you will, all the ill will directed a Ajit when the share price fell after the THM and how "weeks, not quarters " became a mantra that his image could not shake. Add to that the further blame that was placed on him for the "bad financing" and his, often noted by others, absence from public comment and/or support for PoET since the THM.

As painful as it might have been to note, the SP actually rose slightly on the news.

Having met the man and spoken to him about his vision of business matters and his laudible track record, i have, and I know many of you, have the upmost respect for the man.

But change was needed, and all involved had the courage to make the change, because it's all about the company, it's not personal, it's business.

Some future day when the PoET story is written, Ajit will be a known as a pivital player that knew the direction the company needed to go and helped turn the ship toward the future.

IMO, of course

New Message
Please login to post a reply