Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I don't see anything good about Ajit's exit as Chairman of the Board at this time.   He lent a great deal of credibility to the Company, and is a big reason why many investors bought shares.   Of course he has a right to leave whenever he wants, but the timing is unfortunate to say the least imo.  Poet has not achieved it's previously stated goals, and the stock price is down massively from when Ajit came on board.  The public might interpret his leaving as a negative, and that the lofty expectations which Ajit voiced, can not be met. 

The "Next phase beyond it's lab to fab transition"  I believe refers to DenseLight.   Again, no mention about progress in regards to the VCSEL, or even the IR detector.   

Maybe I am the only one here who is disappointed with the news, but that is the way I see it.  

New Message
Please login to post a reply