Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Message: do stockholders, and potential stockholders believe

Dear Turr, 

Thinking back to the early days when we all got so excited on this board as more and more of the technology was revealed to us and it's potential became clear.  We all saw dollar signs as we were told then thst IP would be sold paticularly when Pelligrino placed a figure on its worth, which we promptly added to with thoughts of bidding wars etc..

This was all great fun and gave rise to the $70 club and thoughts of RVH riding elephants down Las Vegas's main drag etc  at the victory celebrations.  Our friends the glooms now deride the notion of PTK value and those who signed up to such a nonsensical  notion that we so enjoyed. Their evidence is always the current lowly SP. Yes the boot is I regret on the other foot and my ribs are sore from the kicking I get as a pom pom.

Well the good old days couldn't last because PC found AM who had the contacts necessary to do what he could not.  Selling IP was not written off but became part of a swivelled new strategy by the appointment of SV and a new management team who had the experience and knowledge and the audacity to actually build a POET product.  The product is aimed at what will prove to be a highly lucrative commercial opportunity in photonics occuring at a time when shifting and storing squilions of tons of data to almost everyone and his gadgets that exist on the planet and some of the satallites above,  will be the vogue.

The potential if PTI executes it's business plan for PTK value could be extraordinary in the annuls of hi tech IC optoelectonical history.  My initial all in bet on POET was exciting ènough but given the progress made by new management and their focus on execution of a workable plan despite all the difficulties involved I still remain stirred and not at all shaken by the "slings and arrows of outrageous fortune'

It's not a dead ringer but a far more likely one than the good old days for far more  importantly and in all probability a prototype is already in existence and under test which is why the comms embargo is needed and given the time since the hurdles were leaped to allow a number of iterations of the process to have been completed, it's actually been 3 months, time enough for two or three turns of the process handle say. No this is looking good IMO.

Having recently looked at the SP of a number of leaders in the field  I hereby ask you to confirm my membership of the 70 dollar plus club. That's where we could be heading by the early 2020s.   The way I seecits is that the current SP has nothing to do with the value building in this çompany and despite the lines being drawn in the sand, anyone left in the red after the PO whose still with us will not be selling until the results of full integration of an optical engine are known.  

Finally thanks to the sleuthing by Oz of what is happening in Singapore with DL it should prove a nice little earner in any case to keep the SP high enough to justify maintaining the risk of holding the faith.

Best wishes on your travels I hear things are warming up in the good old US of A in many respects let's hope the that's true for POET Operational HQ in Silicon Valley too.

As ever,

Sula

New Message
Please login to post a reply