Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Is it coincidental that many of the categories are things that POET can address? for Ajit, this also seems like the kind of company that will be positioned for the next technological wave. I think we will possibly get NREs from this company down the road, but please realize that I am speculating. Sometimes executives move around a bit to line up their ducks. Of course, they also set themselves up to get the biggest quack. I think that Ajit would love to deal with Suresh since they are business acquaintances/friends in the I.T. industry. Ajit probably also has found this company as the 'fit', perhaps, for his made in India vision of which he wants to become a legacy? We cannot expect him to take on Intel in its current silicon space, but by using other techonology platforms, like POET, of which he now has intimate knowledge, he can forge ahead in the newer and growing optical sector. I hope that he always keeps POET at the top of his list for deals.

Monolithic

New Message
Please login to post a reply