Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Thanks for that Shash.  I think a showdown with II-VI would be seriously cool.   Especially if we show up with a better product.  I really appreciate your reporting on our Singapore facility.  With our connections to Applied Materials and having used them for our improvements to optimise our plant, I have the feeling we have or will have if they are not finished with everything yet, a state of the art fabrication plant.  From what I know of Applied Materials, and by connections I mean the executive positions some of our staff have held there, it would seem we would end up with a plant at the cutting edge.  With the latest equipment and designed layout for workflow, it just might attract the high calibre technicians we need.  The showdown aspect adds drama to our situation but aren't they the ones who set our schedule back with their buy-out of Epiworks and Anadigics.  That never sat well with me.  You have become a valuable contributor to our Forum here Shash and you are appreciated.  The humor part? leave that to me and Baba.  :)  (Just kidding)  Of course lots of my opinions above  BT

New Message
Please login to post a reply