Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Shash said 

'In the absence of materiel news from the company'.  

The presentation given by SV with its accompanying slide presentation along with the explanatory letter regarding the PO reveals a significant amount of detail about what PTI CEO is thinking and his last words to shareholders.

Shash along with herrhusband have had the advantage of seeing SV'S plan of action taking effect at the DL site in Changi. For me this adds significant credibility to my sense that SV is earnest about making the company a sucess by implementing his vision going forward. It therefore bothers me greatly that My Poet discredits SV by saying he can no longer be believed and asks that he be censured at the AGM.

Besides this I ask what is my poets  purpose in dragging the  notion of further PO and reverse splits to this board on the shallow rational that Mika was responsible for these actions at Renova, other than to manipulate negative opinion which I call rabble rousing.

Personally I am not relying on speculation as Junkers implies but simply rereading and accepting what management says in its presentation. Which is all we have in the face of the company's comms embargo, until news breaks that is.

My self imposed posting imbargo begins until then.

Sula

New Message
Please login to post a reply