Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

All,

I don't have much time to post today but wanted to log in to say that i am very pleased with this update.   I think there is real progression shown on the VCSEL, and revenues appear to be progressing (off a low base) with a lower cost profile in DenseLight.

Going forward, POET is in a position to accelerate Q on Q in revenue, new customer acquisition, with very tangible possibilities of a significant customer announcement including NRE revenue in 2017.  The new DenseLight products will add to revenues in 2017.   

The POET technology works- full stop.  It appears the VCSEL is within expected band for commercialization possibilites now.   POET is optimizing and tweaking final aspects - my read is prototypes are not far away.   

I also believe that once a prototype is delivered to the protective partners waiting in the wings, it won't take long for one or more to buy in.   

Do we have some more time to wait in the short term? -yes - but I believe we are frimly on the rails and accelerating forward with visability to very meaningful value creation in 2017.

At this risk of sounding overly bullish/pump, .36 is complete bargain to where this can go in the next 12 months.  

TechGC

Note: The Press Release was well written and informative.   A step forward.   

New Message
Please login to post a reply