Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I agree Jack. What a difference 1 week makes? 

I mean last week we heard that we have made great strides. In fact we even put some uncertainty to rest. Now people are complaining about not getting info from the company and that we're in hush hush mode. It was only 1 week ago that we were released news. 

I guess we're only human. So that means most of us are greedy and impatient. So when the news was released and the SP didn't budge I guess it would make sense that everyone would feel this way. But just because it makes sense doesn't mean it's right. 

I certainly wasn't expecting the SP to pop on that news. But I'm waiting this out until it folds or we hit it big. I'm sure everyone on here has their own agenda. But if you're going to talk on this board about the company's future and being a long and waiting for the prize then you better not be complaining about the SP because until we have solid revenue the SP isn't going to do a whole lot and the big end game should be the focus not a few cents on the SP. sometimes it surprises me how quickly people forget the positive pieces. But then again we are human I guess.

New Message
Please login to post a reply