Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Though I understand your frustration, I find it kind of hard to understand your posts. One thing that I do get from your posts is that you are a large investor, but you sometimes say very terrible things towards the management that you invest in. They must be smarter than all of us, so I find it hard to believe that you as a large investor continue to seem to knock the management you have invested in and imply gloom and doom while saying at the same time that you are very happy with the last NR? How well do you understand what you have invested in is my only question to you? My other question to this forum is that given the last update, does it not appear to you, other than the shareprice, that Poet has turned or is well into turning the corner towards success now or very soon?

Monolithic

New Message
Please login to post a reply