Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Message: Re: House Positions for C:PTK from 20170321 to 20170421

Thanks Royalton. In considering whether or not Apple is working with Poet, to believe that they are not would require a belief that they either threw up their hands and said "nice idea fellas but the technology is not quite there, adios," or, that Poet didn't like whatever Apple was offering and decided to go it alone without Apple and that Poet has a different plan. I have a hard time believing that a technology as promising as Poet would receive the short shrift from Apple or any other tech company for that matter.  Hopefully in time we will hear about the twists and turns this has taken. In the meantime, I plan to see this through. Many of us here wanted to see Poet develop the tech and not accept a quick buyout way back when. It appears that decisions were made to do just that. Let's hope that they are getting close to making this happen and that we will all be sitting in a much better position soon. 

And to the naysayers.  We've heard it all before, many, many times.  There are a few of you that are so proficient and persistent at your efforts.  It leads me to believe that there is a lot of money here at stake. 

Good luck to all longs

New Message
Please login to post a reply