Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

No, at this juncture, is does not cause me sleepless nights or the desire to post, ad nauseum, on this board the same thoughts over and over.

The previous management group had no clue how to commercialize the tech, because, other than Dr Taylor, they didn't know a thyristor from a thumtack. The current group has a plan for that based on theirview of the marketplace and their own experience.

Their plan was underway, including DL and BBP, and then was kicked to the back of the bus with the wafer SNAFU and the unforseen problems with DL.

The BAD financing, the result of no real CFO in place and a management team from the private sector without vulture experience and some degree of panic with the EDB agreement now in place and concerns about meeting time lines

Inadequacies at DL addressed, wafer supply rectified, DL/BBP integration begins to work, Ajit leaves, David moves up, new managenemt at DL, DL/BBP dielictics bear friut, the monolithic PoET chip becomes a reality. All this happened on a real world tiny timeline (less than 2 years) and an even smaller budget.

What's next? I don't know,,,,but no, I'm not worried (yet)  :-)

New Message
Please login to post a reply