Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

This Poet story is a great mystery. While I am cautiously optimistic here, past experience with the trading history on this stock has taught me to not get too excited here. Has there been a time in recent history when this started to take off when it wasn't slowed down or worse, stopped dead in its tracks, or even worse, hammered? I do hope that we are coming to a time where it all comes together and I am hoping we have some very large platinum investors that are here for the long haul. 

I won't go through all my concerns for what could go wrong as it's been hashed out here on this board quite a bit. I am hopeful that our management has the integrity and courage and know how to pull this off, and to DO WHAT THEY SAID THEY PLAN TO DO.  Where is the annual meeting?  Let us see what these next days of trading bring. And no I am not channeling a few of our favorite naysayers. I am holding long and strong. I am not buying here though, AT THIS TIME (pun intended).  

Good luck to all longs!

New Message
Please login to post a reply