Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

QX, I also think there is something going on. Who it is? Well, not that important.

So what was this pop all about? I guess it was just a test run. Take a look at the chart of beginning 2014... At that time it was SI. He could invest during a PP and went up to 20% market cap - this is good music! Nowadays 20% are about 15 Mio USD.

In my exes PTK is an ideal target. Lousy valuation, frustrated retailers, a venture exchange, on the other hand a company with a safe high value IP portfolio, tremendous disruptive potential - in a stealth mode position with some delays in R&D. Do you see this opportunity?

During all these roadshows in the past some (platinum?) investors for sure listened well. But how to profit if the traded volume is so low? These people do not plan to invest some thousands, but some millions.
Silent accumulation. Then a PO bringing high volume, shorting with warrant backing, tons of shares from even more frustrated retailers...
Sooon(?) this will be done, or it is already done. Did you see any report from analysts yet? Why? I think they were in accumulation mode waiting for the right news. The annual report was not the right one. Possibly the Q1?
Last Thurstay I see as a test run for "them" to find out how many are waiting on the side line. Let them play their game.

New Message
Please login to post a reply