Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

And what is wrong with that?  I made a decision that I would wait for the development of the technology. This management team was a big part of my decision to wait this out.  Many, many shareholders here expressed a desire for the company to develop the technology and not sell it for a quick buck. There are plenty of stocks that you can make a quick buck on, but how many stocks truly have the potential to be disruptive and evolve into a Legacy stock?  Also, I will be going to the Agm if possible.  Seeing management first hand and talking with them is invaluable to me as an investor in the company when making decisions about my investment.  I disagree with any poster that says that attending the Agm is a waste of money.  I found it to be valuable and enlightening and I believe this years Agm will be too.

Good luck to all longs!

New Message
Please login to post a reply