Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I want the SRP left intact and renewed.  I want any shareholder measure of protection no matter how insignificant, even if “only to counter a hostile takeover”.

Equally, I expect a more reasonable degree of communication to be established with my management, it must be be on the AGM agenda.  The current investor relations policy is I believe doing harm to this company.  This forum, for example, has gone absolutely bananas!  Little doubt, other shareholders elsewhere who do not share their thoughts on this forum have been left with doubts.

First, management did too much talking.  In response to past naïveté, they now offer meager or insufficient communication which has become an over-correction.  Whoever fashioned this current policy, should get their head on straight—AND CHANGE IT!

BCD:  The Platinum investors they brought on, and managements shares combined will make getting a 2/3's vote nearly impossible”.

I don't think the ship is sinking, either.  But, I don’t understand the general defeatism.  We are the Platinum investors!  Your vote is not without meaning, when combined with other members of this forum, and perhaps other interested shareholders who are equally concerned but not forum members.  Yes, we alone can successfully assemble as a block of shareholders.  This forum represents a very significant voting block—many here hold over 250,000 shares, and some in the millions.  Moreover, we might by our vote remove any Director from the Board—not that I am advocating such a measure, at this point.

This present atmosphere of doubt about the SRP has gone toxic.  The rude or negative behavior will defeat our ability to work together, and be destructive to our mutual goals.   

Again, I want to see the SRP issue resolved along with a new communication policy.  I hope to align my response to our Board of Directors with Lumenge’s efforts, it’s a start.

TMI

New Message
Please login to post a reply