Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

The shareprice was at .76 when the PO was announced. So no the market was definitely not right.

Yes, I agree when the PO was announced, but there weren't any details at all about the financing.   Yes, the sp was .76c on Oct. 12th.  

By the time details were actually released, the share price had dropped to .48c    And when trading opened, on the 28th of Oct,  it dropped some more on huge volume trading to it's present level.   So the reference point should be .48c, which makes the market partly right?   Not so wrong?    Was it leakage or just good speculation by some shareholders?

I recall we were all speculating about what the financing details might look like, and lamented the drop from .76c to .48c which occured in daily increments between Oct. 12th to the 28th.    I wasn't the only one who thought the PO might be around .75c plus warrants?   Oct. 28th was a shocker to say the least.

New Message
Please login to post a reply