Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I just thought of this the other day when someone on this forum mentioned that the managers aren't worried because they have most of the popular vote under their belts. That made me think a bit. 

This is all my opinion but do you think that it's possible that the PO was more for having control then the money. Maybe they new there were a lot of stubborn shareholders holding onto their piece and not giving them up. We all owned a good percentage of the company's shares before the offering. Maybe bringing it down to a low share price was also the plan. Buy them a little cheaper. We don't know who bought most of those shares. Maybe the PO gave them more control. Again it's just a different angle.

i firmly believe our company had some sort of revenue from some product under NDA. I don't think they needed the money. PET may be dead but what about PEAT Resources run by Sam Peralta? They sure have been taking a long time with their tech. Maybe they have something already under NDA with POET? Maybe the detector has been finished for some time now. I really think that they are further along then they would let anyone know. They give us as least as they legally can because it's a huge secret. I also think we won't here anything from them until they come out with multiple products. Maybe Denselight is just a cover operation? Just a way to take everyone's eye off the gold nugget. Make competition think we're struggling. It's also a way to throw out the odd NR.

I'm wrong about the majority if not all of this but some things do make you wonder.

GLTA

Tucks

New Message
Please login to post a reply