Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Jun 26, 2017 06:43PM
Jun 26, 2017 06:56PM

Jun 26, 2017 06:59PM
Jun 26, 2017 07:02PM

Jun 26, 2017 07:07PM
Jun 26, 2017 07:13PM

Lots of work went into the presentationm and without knowing squat about tech, I thought they did a fine job.

Page 23 sums it up for me.  Huge potential in not too long a time, but between now and likely beginning of 2019, we're really not gonna know if the potential is likely to be realized as projected or at all.  If we can have a year in 2019 as is projected, that should put us in great shape share price wise headed into 2020.

Of course, as time passes (and with reference to page 22), the more stuff that moves from "below the line" milestones to  "above the line" accomplishments can have a positive effect on the share price.

Like most projections, I would guess these are on the optimistic side, and they are contingent on fully optimizing their products.

And one other large question - how much money over and above what they have coming in, will be required to get us from today until, say, optimistically, the beginning of 2019?  And the related question - how do we get that money.

New Message
Please login to post a reply