Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

To add to the value discussion....

Put a 6X sales multiplier (not unreasonable) on 300M 2020 reveneue.   My math brings me to a market cap of 1.8B.  

What would an investor pay now for a 85M market cap company that will become a ~1.8B market cap in under 3 years?  Is the stock a buy?  (Hint: Hell Yes).   

BTW-  1.8B with POET's current float is approx (very rough, this is ball park) a SP of ~$6.50.  Give or take some warrant excercised... let's call it $6.00.      

In other words the market has been known to value a  stock with good prospects, with 300M, and high year over year revenue growth rate at ~1.8B or in POET terms as SP of ~$6.00.     

I think one can have a pretty good deal at .31 today...with some pateince.      

Also...do we think POET is conservative with their rev projections.  I certainly do.  They have dialed expectations way back since last year... taking a cautious approach (with T.Mika on board)....there is certianly room for upside in the rev/growth numbers.

The Net: There is no reason why this stock is not at least 20 bagger in under 3 years.   

Hard to call me pumper as there is reasonable thesis outlined in the new POET rev projections + stock market valuation history....

I am quite optimistic on what we have here.  

TechGC 

New Message
Please login to post a reply