Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I think the reality of the PoET situation is slowly coalescing in the group conciousness here on the board and elsewhere. The GaAS side of PoET is still in R&D and the horizon is still at least 18 months away. They give that away on slide 22 "all on a similar EPI stack"....not..."all on the same EPI stack". There is still time consuming work and testing to be done. The notion of quick riches based on the "holy grail" monolithic chip is as passe as 2013, which is when, it would appear, many here thought it would happen. There is still potential for that, but it is over the horizan for now. There are no NRE's, partners or anything else related to it as yet, because it isn't funtional as yet.

This is where SE's comment becomes valid. There is a new game in town that can show some very impressive returns in the short term, and that's the InP Hybrid integrated platform. We were told, if we were listening, when the DL/BB event occured that management felt it was necessary for the longterm health of the company. Considering what Bill Ring and crew were working on in the UK at the time, it made sense. Singapore seems to think so and the rapid expansion of the facility is the "show me"

You can rail at the gods for some percieved injustice if you choose, you can sell at a substaintial lose, or you can accept the timelines that management has been giving for some time now and see what the AGM has to say, either in person or the audio link. Think about a shareprice influenced by InP platform sales and weigh that against a shareprice influenced by another financing.

But most of all, do something proactive, do your own due dilligence and stop whining on an internet forum!!!!!!

I am not in this for PoET classic, or Poet light or DL/BBP, quite frankly, I'm in this to make money.

New Message
Please login to post a reply