Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I think you have to read between the lines here........many if not most here are way over invested in this equity...and are simply trying to salvage some value........looking at what just happened is literally incredible....we bartered for two viable companies, bb, dl, based on the purported value of our wondrous Gas tech, which now is, ah, of questionable value.......yes, yes, still around, but from an investment point of view....dead.....without those two deals we'd be at zero or little better......as management, I'd be worried about lawsuits coming......at which point in time in the past did they know Gas was not an option any more......wow , to be  a former owner of bb or dl stock........actually , if we are honest with ourselves, all the signs were there, right form the time pnp dumped......and it only got worse..........the one thing I did like from yesterday was at least some clarity.....but do we even listen to , or believe anything that is said ?.........I was here for geoff incorporated , nothing more nothing less....!!!!

New Message
Please login to post a reply